Friday 20 February 2009

Wee trip to the seaside...

Today I decided to take some time out so I went for a wee drive and ended up beside the sea at an old time favourite place - Murlough Bay Nature Reserve. When we had a caravan in Newcastle I used to go there every morning with a friend to help her with her 2 dogs. I hadn't been there in ages and there were a few changes...like the herd of cows free to wander around!!


There were even some Irish Goats...I doubt these ones will make it on to a plate though!!



It was a perfect day, the sun was shining...it was still freezing but it was clear and bright and the scenery was awesome. Just me, my ipod and my journal and the inspiration of my Father's creation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Last photo is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Still all about me isn't it????

Lou said...

Heck yeh...who better is there for it to be about!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Last photo super Lou