Monday 2 February 2009

snow...woohoo...

Tonight...there was snow...yay!! I love the snow it's just so fresh and pure.

But it can cause so much hassle for so many people. As a country which doesn't get very snow we are totally unprepared when it comes and everything just seems to shut down.

Which is why I was even out in it in the first place! To be fair when i left the house there was none in sight but when I arrived home a few hours later this was the scene. I had been babysitting for Janine as Clifford had been stranded in England...airports closing down because of the snow!


As much as I like the snow I'm glad it didn't even last the night...its nice to look at but it's not much fun to drive or walk out in!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the baby sitting - and glad you got home safely.