Sunday 25 January 2009

Reliving our youth...

It's very handy when you know somebody in the media business. Rach is usually able to get tickets for some concert or other and when she got tickets for NKOTB how could we possibly turn down the chance to see them!!


I was never a huge fan have to admit...I was more of a Brosette but I did recognise a few of the songs...the classics, 'Hangin' tough', 'step by step' and the 'right stuff'. I did however have to be told who was who as I just couldn't recognise them. It was quite a few years ago after all!!


Ah the classic boy band all in white ballad...you just gotta love how cheesy they took it!!

And how awesome is that...they are spelling NKOTB...ingenius!!! ;0)

But seriously they put on a good show despite the cheese. But it was unreal seeing grown women screaming and cheering as if they were still 14. Particularly how they engulfed the 5 of them when they came up to the balcony...I was literally waiting for someone to go over the edge!! Alot of them even still knew all the words to all the songs!!! There's just something weird and obsessive about that!!

No comments: