Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Lion King

Today was particularly exciting for me!! :)

I absolutely love the film the Lion King so when Rach asked me if there was a show i'd like to go see when I was over my immediate answer was the Lion KIng. So I was very excited all day.

The Lion King Graphic Comments

As i have mentioned before i am emotional little soul and the Lion King makes me well up everytime...even before the actual film starts...the opening credits with the animals all making their way to pride rock for the presentation of SImba to the Circle of Life...wow!! And the musical was no different, it was awesome the way all the animals made their way in and the costumes were brilliant...i particularly liked the giraffes and the elephants.


The best character however had to be Rafiki the monkey, she was fantastic and really brought the character to life.

It was awesome watching the percusion guy up in the gallery playing the bongos etc he was just so full of life and animated...just how it should be. There was such an african feel about the whole thing which was just so good, they really had a wonderful atmosphere in the theatre and really made me feel like I wanted to be back again! :)

All in all it was a wonderful show and I reckon has cemented my love of the Lion King even more.

No comments: