Saturday 21 August 2010

Back in Ghana and back in blogland

It is my intention over the next couple of weeks to attempt to break my blogging drought. I haven't really felt that i have had much of a helpful input to give so i have remained quiet.

But now im back in Ghana....wow...seriously im back in Ghana. I can hardly believe it myself, but it feels good to be here and i have a feeling that another big adventure is about to unfurl itself.

So im looking forward to having something to say over the next while, to keep people at home updated but also when i see what God has been doing here over the past couple of years but also what He has in store for us in our adventures with the container and back at the Clinic at Lake Bosomtwe. So keep posted and i might even come up with the occasional pearl of wisdom...or even i might remain quiet enough for the first time in a while to hear one.

Blessings :)



Our early morning send off party from David's

No comments: